Hello, welcome to my first ever blog! this blog has been created as part of my participation in occupation paper in my 2nd year of a degree in occupational therapy. It shall detail my progress through the course and share some of the ideas that come to me during the year!

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Blogs of interest 

 

Today we were asked in class to research and link to 5  different OT related  blogs and to look at what they disscuss and to comment on one and too post it too our blog to show what we discussed. The blogs i've chosen to look at are linked under my profile infomation. At the bottom of this blog i have posted Blog feeds for the sites i chose.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Amy
    I was just wondering what placement you were on? was the one your talking about from fieldwork one or two ? It was really interesting looking at the videos your've listed, i hadn't thought about some of the ways those games can be applied to therapy goals.
    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beth
    I was working in a rest home for my second placement although games were used in my first placement too but not as much.
    Reply
     
    click HERE to be linked to this conversation

No comments:

Post a Comment